Almost Ready Blogs

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Snack Attack

Hi folks, I wrestled my husband's laptop out of his hands long enough to put up a quick post! I am hoping my laptop, Talulah, comes back soon - I miss her. Sniff.

Sometimes snacks are difficult to procure for a little person with a corn allergy or food allergies in general. On that note, a great friend, Mary, sent me an email about a product she found that I wanted to share with you.

Brother's All Natural Fruit Crisps

There are a variety of flavors including, Fuji Apple, Strawberry-banana, Pineapple, Banana, Asian Pear, White and Yellow Peach and Strawberry. Mary found them at Costco. I checked the website, http://www.brothersallnatural.com/ they are also available at: Whole Foods, Walmart, 7-11, Toys-R-Us, Amazon.com, Walgreens, CVS and Rite-Aid.

Check out the website, and check out some for your little niblet - and a big thank you to Mary to keeping her eyes open and her willingness to share what she found. As always, if you come across a product you love, let us know!

0 comments: