Almost Ready Blogs

Friday, December 11, 2009

Conditioner? I hardly knew her!

Hello Maizey Folks!

I am sorry it has been so long since I last posted, I have been trying to finish my Christmas knitting. On the upside, I have done so much knitting I can crack a walnut with my bare hands (you know, probably).

Sissy has been having a terrible time with skin sensitivities as a result of her corn allergy. Because of that, I wanted to keep her bathwater completely free of any chemicals, so I have been washing her hair with baking soda. Like you, I am addicted to my "Organic Pomegranate Shampoo Infused with......." but to be perfectly honest, the baking soda works really well. Her hair is quite clean and soft and there isn't the typical shampoo/conditioner build up that can occur. We've done this for about a month and not only is her hair shiny and soft, her skin issues have cleared up and we are all much happier!


Do you have any chemical free bathtime tips? We would love to hear them!

0 comments: